Our safety netting also known as fall safety netting is made of high tenacity synthetic mesh designed to meet your most rigorous construction demands.
Personnel fall safety nets are tested to meet or exceed ANSI A10.11 (dated 2010)
In addition, our shock-absorbing, diamond mesh netting is treated with inhibitors that protect it from normal wear and tear as well as ultraviolet degradation.
All of our personnel netting is bordered with 5,000-pound minimum-test synthetic rope with attachment hooks four feet on center and staggered for attachment to other nets.
Each net includes tag with serial number, MFG Date, composition, and prototype test date. These nets are constructed by hand in the USA.
Lead Time & Delivery
Standard sized nets lead time is 7 - 10 business days. Available For Rush, Emergency Delivery!
Fall Safety Netting
- Keep Workers Safe
- Comply with OSHA Standards
- Cap Insurance Rate Spend
- Allow on-site morale to grow
- Custom Crafted for Job Requirements
- Custom Widths, and Configurations Available
Fall Safety Netting with Debris Liner
- Protect workers, property and the public
- Factory tested perimeter debris netting
- Available in any size
- Custom configurations available
- Lower your insurance rates
- Improve your MOD rating