Our Shade Cloth is the highest quality product on the market. We build our fabrics with care to ensure that each one meets rigorous standards of excellence, be it in construction or colorant strength. Our shade cloth materials provide unparalleled resistance to stains, UV degradation, abrasion, moisture penetration and chemical attack—keeping your coverings fresh for years beyond what was previously possible.
We make it easy for you to shop our wide variety of shade cloth options and build the perfect shade cloth application for your property.
Shade Cloth Features:
- Installation — All shade cloth comes with a grommeted border allowing for easy installation . High-density polyethylene (HDPE) shade cloth is also 20-25% lighter than woven styles.
- Ventilation and water permeation — The open lockstitch design allows for water permeation and ventilation while reducing wind speed and heat build-up.
- Construction — Shade levels are constant throughout product life, and the lockstitch-knitted design resists ripping, tearing and fraying.
- UV Protection — High-density polyethylene is UV-resistant.
- Chemical resistance — HDPE shade cloth resists horticulture chemicals, sprays and detergents.
- Moisture protection — Less evaporation prevents a loss of moisture.
- Cost effective — No edge taping and minimal sewing are required thanks to knitted lockstitch.