Polyester Pull Tape
Check out our selction of polyester pull tape and cable pulling twine below. Our pull tape is made from woven polyester and available in diameters from 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch and tensile strengths from 1,250 pounds to 2,500 pounds and lengths from 3,000 feet to 5,000 feet. Our cable pull twine is for light duty applications wih a 210 pound tensile strength and is available in convienient buckets of 6,500 feet.
Polyester pull tape with high tensile strength that can be blown or pulled through conduit.
- High tensile strength, low stretch
- Printed sequential footage markings for accurate measurements
- Easily blown through conduit or ducts
Woven Polyester Heavy-Duty Cable Pulling Tape
|Item No.||Diameter (in)||Tensile Strength||Length (ft)||Price|
Order Woven Polyester Cable Tape
Spiral Wrapped Light Duty Cable Pulling Twine
Ideal for many types of pulls, including pulling rope through conduit.
- Will not rot, mildew or rust
- Can be left in conduit for future use
- Ships in plastic pail for ease of use and storage
- 210 lb. Tensile Strength
- 6,500 feet per bucket
$275Add to Cart