Rapid prototyping and the custom netting processDecember 15, 2016 - Ed
At US Netting we’re updating our online and offline custom netting processes. We now offer a new 6 step process to get a custom net quote online. This article is going to overview our process and shed some light on our new tool. Additionally, other topics include: custom netting construction process, production process, prototyping and company experience.
Our Online Custom Netting Tool
The new custom net process starts here: https://custom.usnetting.com/build
- Enter your contact information
- Choose to explore netting options or upload a drawing/idea to our system
- Upload your supporting drawing/materials or choose from netting types to begin
- Explore the netting materials and use cases for your application
- Add extra comments, dimensions, and features needed for your project
- Submit the request to notify our team. A representative will contact you as soon as possible
The goal is to get the configuration, materials, and hardware to serve your project. Your representative will discuss this configuration with production, sales and engineering.
If you have any questions give our team a call at 1-800-331-2973. We are available from 8am - 7pm eastern time.
Our phone-in custom netting process
- You are assigned a representative to gather any necessary information. Examples include:
- Spec Sheets
- Images (install locations and existing products)
- Blueprints (custom hardware)
- Climate/Conditions in which the net will be in use
- Your representative assures all dimensions and provide examples of projects. We ensure the correct net material and proper construction method
- Your representative will generate an estimate with lead time and deliver it via email
- Once approved we may create a technical drawing for review. (depends on complexity)
- Review your drawing (if needed) and sign off for approval.
- The netting project goes into production.
Proven Commitment to Quality
Production takes pride in making the highest quality nets with the best materials available. US Netting has a stringent quality assurance process in place. We work close with our clients. US Netting serves 19 out of 20 of the top United States defense contractors. We also work with many government agencies and fortune 500 companies. We make a conscious effort to use American labor and American materials. We work to support fellow American vendors and local businesses.
We strive to make a lasting impression by delivering high quality products on time. Some materials we work with are: Kevlar™, polyester, polypropylene, nylon, dyneema, and many more.
Turn Around Time
US Netting maintains the quickest turn around time for netting projects in the industry. Rush services speed up the lead time on projects (for a fee). These fees depend on complexity of your project and the project deadline. Use our rush services for custom debris netting projects, fall safety nets, webbed cargo netting, and more.
- Industrial Clients
- Enterprise Businesses
- Aerospace Companies
- Defense Contractors
- Energy Companies
- Local/Federal Government Agencies
More to come
Our commitment to high quality netting and the fastest turnaround times is always first. We appreciate any feedback. Please email suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-331-2973. We hope that our tools and commitment serve you well.